A specialist should inspect and cleanyour fur at least once a year.
Never dry clean or use commercial cleaning products.
• For fresh stains, dampen a cloth with water and gently dab in the direction of fur growth.
• Don’t rub or scrub the fur, as it could cause matting.
• Use your hand to lightly brush in the direction of fur growth.
• Never use a brush or comb on natural fur, as it may cause damage.
• Short-term, keep on a broad-shoulder hanger in your closet but skip the garment bag—the fur needs to breathe.
• Long-term, seek out professional storage in a climate-controlled vault.
• Never store in cedar (it will dry out your fur).
MONDAY – FRIDAY
10:00 ~ 18.30
SATURDAY – SUNDAY
10:00 ~ 18.00
FIND US AT
2142 Crystal Dr, Arlington, VA 22202, United States